Congatulations! Abby is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family! I'm so glad to hear things are progressing well with your recovery. :-) My nephew goes into Dana Farber tomorrow (4/6/07)for his bone marrow transplant - I think the actual transplant is scheduled for the following Friday (the 13th - Yikes!)(I think they're trying to get the day changed - ha ha). He has a blog set up - www.livestrongT.blogspot.com ("T" is his nickname) although there's nothing on it yet.
Welcome to my Blog!
I've set up this blog to keep people informed about what's going on with me while I go through my stem cell transplant. While in the hospital I hope to post on a regular basis about how the treatment is going, how bad the hospital food sucks, how I'm feeling, etc.
Feel free to check back and send me messages!
2 comments:
Congrats Jason and Kate!
Jason,
Congatulations! Abby is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family! I'm so glad to hear things are progressing well with your recovery. :-) My nephew goes into Dana Farber tomorrow (4/6/07)for his bone marrow transplant - I think the actual transplant is scheduled for the following Friday (the 13th - Yikes!)(I think they're trying to get the day changed - ha ha). He has a blog set up - www.livestrongT.blogspot.com ("T" is his nickname) although there's nothing on it yet.
Enjoy your new little princess. :-)
Marsha :-)
Post a Comment