Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Birthday John

Today is John Travolta's Birthday. That's what Kate just told me. To me it's day +18 and I've been home for 2 days. I'm feeling better every day. I still have a little bit of stomach trouble, but mostly I feel tired. I don't really feel sick, which sucks because I know I still can't be in public places or go to other people's houses or work. It would be easier if I felt god awful sick... it would be a helpful reminder of why I can't do those things. Don't get me wrong though... I still prefer the stir crazy and tired to the bed ridden sickeness.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Jason,
It is also Yoko Ono, Vanna White and Molly Ringwald's birthday. You could celebrate by watching "16 Candles" or Wheel of Fortune, or any of a number of bad John Travolta movies- it has been awhile since he's had a good one. Silliness aside, we are happy that you are home and feeling pretty well. You will be strong enough to go all over the place soon - Target will wait. Keep moving in the right direction! Give our love to Kate.
Aunty Karen et. al

Chitnis Family said...

Hey man,
We are very happy that you are finally home and feeling a bit better. And now at least you have your TiVo when you are getting bored. Hope Kate and Abigail are doing well. Take care and stay on the healing track.