Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day ++1

It's day +15 now. Maybe I should call it day ++1 (expected release date plus one). Anyways, they say I'm comming home tomorrow as long as I drink my water. All else is good. They have to teach me some home care stuff with Kate this afternoon and then they should take out my catheter in the morning and hopefully send me on my way.

The only bad thing to report is that I had this horrible throat closing nausea last night. It felt like my through was closing in on itself and it was getting to my gag reflex, which was making me nauseaous. They're pretty sure it was due to withdrawl from morphine and they gave me some meds to take care of it.

Well, let's hope for tomorrow! I can't wait to see my girls.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow to be the release date!

Karen said...

Hey Jay-
Here's hoping that everything looks good tomorrow and you are able to get home. There's not much that's more comforting than being in your own bed.
Much love,
Aunty Karen et al

Suz Currier said...

Thought for the day: Love is what you've been through with somebody.