I apologize to everyone that's been following along that I haven't posted in the last 2 days. It's day +5 now and the puts me right on schedule for intense throat pain and fevers.
I've spent the last two days mostly in bed fighting fevers and pain.
Will post more details soon.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. thinking of you and praying for you every day. Take care. Kristin
I'm tinking of you, and get well soon!
Love you Jason!
We are sending lots of love and strength to you!!!!!
i'm sending you healthy vibes to help ward off the fevers and sore throats. and lots of love too!
Jason,
Sorry that you are hurting- keep your eye on the prize. Much love, Aunty Karen and the boyz
Hi Jason,
Sorry your throat is so sore. My nephew had the same esophagus thing from his ICE chemo - and they put him on morphine too so I guess it's normal.
Hang in there - you have a lot of people out here rooting for you!
Marsha :-) (from BBN - not the nurse!)
Hope you get some relief from the pain soon. We are thinking of you.
You're getting there Jason! Just a few more days and then you'll make it through. Just start generating those darned white blood cells!!
I love you Awesomest Uncle JJ.
Love, McKenna
Post a Comment