It's a little suprising how slow recovery has been. I tend to feel great when I take it easy and lie down most of the day, but when I push myself, fatigue and my stomach problems get the best of me. I am feeling better every day, but I'm definately not 100% by any means.
My blood counts are good, but my immune system is so immature and I have so few anti-bodies that I'm still on heavy restrictions. No public places, no sick visitors, no restaurants, no take out, etc. I can't wait until those restrictions are gone.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Jay, Once "those restrictions are gone," consider a road trip to Falmouth; I understand the Cape Cod bagels are worth the drive! oxox, Sue
Hang in there Jason,
When I am around during the summer and your restrictions are lifted I'll take you out somewhere for a nice burger (Cornwall's anyone?).
Jason...I'm so glad you are home and slowly recovering. Even with the bad, I can only imagine how good it feels to be home. You are in my thoughts daily. Hugs, B
hi jason!
you need to get better, because next time i come to boston we are going to eat pizza! at a restaurant! remember when bertucci's was the only thing open in faneuil hall?
--jasmine
ps josh misses you
Post a Comment