Friday, January 26, 2007

For real


These hiccups suck!

BTW here's an untrasound picture of Abby for everyone!

-J

2 comments:

McKenna Marie said...

Just imagine how Kate feels when Abigail has the hiccups.

HolmesBrothers said...

It's me, Skip. I'm getting used to this new neice thing, but as you know, since we're only a few years apart, we'll call her our cousin. Can't wait for her to be here! It will be much more fun than just touching Kates belly to play with her! Harry & I are pros at having fun, and we will show her all the ropes. I'll even share my new kayak with her. Mommy & Poppa got me a yellow one for my birthday, (I wanted a green one but they told me the yellow ones were faster) it is SO COOL. It has 2 seats and a space for another, so Poppa can take us both out at the same time!

We are still at the Cape Condo right now and we went out to dinner with Nana & Grampy last night. They said to tell you they're thinking about you all the time. Mommy is gonna drive Nana up to see you in a few days, and they said I'll get to stay home and go in the hot tub with the guys. Male bonding ya know...

Well I'm gonna go watch the new video you gave me. It took some time but those Fraggles ARE kinda funny. Love you bunches, and miss you a whole lot! Give Kate & Abby kisses from all of us!

XoXo Skip