Monday, January 29, 2007

That was a lot of drugs

Day -2. That means I've finished the chemo portion of the transplant process. Still going relatively smoothly, but I had a horrible night sleep last night. All of the anti-nausea drugs that make me sleep during the day have really thrown my sleep schedule all out of wack. I woke up a lot during the night and now I have a splitting head ache. But hey, I'm not puking my guts out...

2 comments:

J. said...

Hey Jay,
Sounds like you're doing great. Other than the sleep problem you've done really well! Hang in there and know you have tons of support behind ya. Have Kate holler if she needs anything. Your dad is gonna drop off a bunch of food for her, including some of Nana's awesome meatballs!

Judy

Chitnis Family said...

Hang in there man. Sounds like the treatment is going well. If you have more sleepless nights, and if you like Sudoku, you can play sudoku online, its pretty good...