It's us, Skip & Harry. It took us awhile to learn how to use this thing 'cuz we're only 4 & 2 years old. Plus, we had to drag stepstools over to the computer table so we could reach the keyboard (without Mommy & Poppa noticing us since we're not supposed to touch the laptop without permission).
We just wanted to tell our big brother how much we love him, and hope he's feeling better real soon. I (Skip) got some really neat cars & airplanes for my birthday and hope you will be better quickly so you and I can play with them together. I'll let you pick which ones you want first!
Ooops, I hear Poppa, gotta run, or else we'll be in time out!
My mom sent me the link, so I am happy I get a cahnce to see how you are. I just wanted to stop by and say hello :) I didn't get to see you over Christmas, so happy holidays, merry christmas and best wishes for the new year to come. How is Kate and the little girl? Any names yet? I hope that the hospital food isn't too bad (I did try the lobster roll a short time ago while my grandma was in the hospital and it was not that bad -of course I didn't have a choice she made me try it). You are in my thoughts. We all miss you.
Welcome to my Blog!
I've set up this blog to keep people informed about what's going on with me while I go through my stem cell transplant. While in the hospital I hope to post on a regular basis about how the treatment is going, how bad the hospital food sucks, how I'm feeling, etc.
Feel free to check back and send me messages!
3 comments:
Hi Jason,
It's us, Skip & Harry. It took us awhile to learn how to use this thing 'cuz we're only 4 & 2 years old. Plus, we had to drag stepstools over to the computer table so we could reach the keyboard (without Mommy & Poppa noticing us since we're not supposed to touch the laptop without permission).
We just wanted to tell our big brother how much we love him, and hope he's feeling better real soon. I (Skip) got some really neat cars & airplanes for my birthday and hope you will be better quickly so you and I can play with them together. I'll let you pick which ones you want first!
Ooops, I hear Poppa, gotta run, or else we'll be in time out!
Love you, Skip & Harry
Hey Jason-
My mom sent me the link, so I am happy I get a cahnce to see how you are. I just wanted to stop by and say hello :) I didn't get to see you over Christmas, so happy holidays, merry christmas and best wishes for the new year to come. How is Kate and the little girl? Any names yet? I hope that the hospital food isn't too bad (I did try the lobster roll a short time ago while my grandma was in the hospital and it was not that bad -of course I didn't have a choice she made me try it). You are in my thoughts. We all miss you.
jason,
i'm sending you all the good luck and quick healing vibes i have. tell your slacker wife to send me some pictures of her belly.
much love and well wishing,
jessa
Post a Comment