Got my morning blood results. My white count has dropped off nicely - 0.7. The normal healthy count is more like 5.0.
That means the chemo's doing its job. I'm scheduled to get my cells back at 11:30 and 4:00, two doses.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The big day...
Good Luck Jason!
J,
Good luck today man, Sarah and I will be pulling for ya and will keep you in our thoughts.
-Tony
Jason -
Day zero - Good luck! Glad things are going well so far. :-)
This blog thing is cool - I'll have to have my nephew set one up when he goes in for his bone marrow (no date yet).
Marsha :-)
Hey Jason, hope today is going well! I definitely want to come by and visit, but let me know when your blood counts are higher because I would hate to think I'm a carrier monkey and just making things worse!
Hi Jason,
I don't know what those numbers mean because I'm having enough trouble remembering I'm FOUR now & not "THREEnHALF" (Harry is two and that means he is still small - not big like me) but I wanted to say hi. I hope you feel better soon and can come over and play with my new racetrack with me. Kate can come and play too but I only have 2 cars so we'll have to take turns. My preschool teacher Mrs. MacDonald says thats called teamwork. Love you bunches.
Your little brother, Skip
Post a Comment